Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Something Wonderful 18 - Explore


If there’s one thing I love to do in my free time that would be going around the country and explore.

They say that you will grow as a person when you travel.  You are exposed to different types of people, their culture, the food they eat, their beliefs and customs, and most probably you will learn something new from them.  The experiences that you will bring home are worth any material thing and definitely this will make you to be a better person.

 One of the best stuff I always look forward to is the beauty of nature.  My travels allow me to push myself to my limits and even beyond.  There were things that I thought I will not be able to do but I surprised my own self.  When you are there and the reward is just an arm’s reach away, you will try your best to go for it.  And at the end of the day, the fulfillment is simply beyond compare.  Now that’ what I call something wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment