Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Something Wonderful 26 - True Friends

I must say that I am blessed to have so many good friends in my lifetime.  Those I call and treat as friends as the ones that are already tried and tested.  Especially when I hit rock bottom,, they are there to support me without question nor reservation.  And they offer their best to lessen my burden, agony, and grief.

In this time where "friends" do come at the click of a button, only those that we learn to spend time  with and care about become the real ones.  In is like "investing" ourselves to them and learning to trust and love them.  It may be a rare find to have one in a thousand but they are the rarest of gems once we find them.  And the more we should treasure and take good care of
them as long as we live.


No comments:

Post a Comment