Monday, July 7, 2014

Something Wonderful 10 - Dance of the Birds

Some wonderful and rare moment could simply unfold before us.

There was one time when I spent an afternoon by the lake.  Since I am fond of nature and it would be relaxing moment for me, I went to a nearby lake-side just to kill some time.  That particular time, a flock of small birds caught my attention.  There were so many of them and they simply flew and hover even within a couple of meters away from the side of the lake.  When I asked some people around who were already used to the scenario, they told me that there were plenty of fishes to catch in the area thus the birds were on the frenzy mode.

It was my first time to experience a close encounter with the birds flying freely and they were simply carefree.  Although they kept their good distance with people, still, they did not feel threatened and they catch their prey to their heart’s desire.  I was on the frenzy mode likewise because they gave me plenty of time to frame them in my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment